Kath Eats Real Food's Black Bean Corn Salsa
Nothing says summer like fresh corn. This black bean and corn salsa from Kath Eats Real Food is healthy and delicious for an afternoon snack or entertaining. Kath pairs it with corn fresh off the grill! by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 3 ears of corn
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 6 ounce container of fresh Feta cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain beans
- Grill corn and cut off cobs.
- Remove seeds from jalapeno and mince.
- Dice feta and avocado.
- Mix together dressing and toss everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, depending on how salty your feta and beans are!