1. A statement chandelier just isn't the same as when paired with a vibrant wallpaper of a floral motif and an equally stunning rug of a similar hue.
photography by ANTHROPOLOGIE
2. Whitewashed minimalism may be a thing of the past. When it comes to the tabletop, at least. Vintage-inspired pieces in patterned pastels complement an ever-so-vibrant spread.
3. Weekend brunches at the house aren't complete sans a DIY mimosa station outfitted with a handful of the basics (pitchers, glassware, ice buckets) in a stylish yet subtle two-tone finish.
4. Decorating for spring doesn't have to equate to an over-saturated display of floral patterns and prints. Cozy textures of a neutral palette, via globally-inspired pillows and rugs, will do the trick.
5. These knobs are the answers to the outdated cabinets of our rental kitchens begging for a redo.
6. Sometimes, the best gallery wall happens to be a vibrant wall paint, captured within an eclectic assortment of modest frames.
7. Banish basic bath towels for good and elevate your bathroom decor with these textured classics.
8. Our serving ware is due for a refresh, and there's nothing wrong with mixing metals and patterns!
9. Sea blue and copper make for quite the pair. A happy desktop is more or less synonymous with these effortlessly chic finds.
10. There's no such thing as too many shades of pink in one space. Case in point: this stunning arrangement of furnishings in the most saturated shades.
11. Pair cutting boards and serving bowls of a complementary palette for an elevated tabletop display.