A gooey, extra-chocolatey dessert.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream
- peanut brittle
- Place half and half and chocolate chips in a small heavy bottomed pot over medium heat.
- Stir continuously until the chips have melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Place two scoops of ice cream in eight dishes. Top with a few tablespoons of hot fudge sauce, a dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkling of peanut brittle. Serve immediately.